Symetrix 606-just bought one

Yep, got the one on Ebay. I paid too much, but I'd
been looking for one long time. (might?? affect PrePal
average price a bit, so if you have one, your welcome,
if you want one, sorry about that ;) .
((I'm also looking for a Symetrix 528e
pre/processor...?))

I mainly got it for it's midi sync, so I hope that
aspect won't dissapoint me. I do spacey trance beat
driven stuff.

If you have any tips or know of any qwerks, that are
not in the manual or the archives here, can you tell
me?

=Randy Leifer=