FS: Lexicon JamMan / Reflex Hybrid device

Hi Fellow Loopers!

In cooperation with the original designer of the JamMan, I have a JamMan/Reflex hybrid for sale.

The device comes configured as a Lexicon JamMan. By simply replacing the internal EEPROM with the supplied Reflex EPROM,

you now have a TRUE Lexicon MIDI Reverberator.

Here's what you get:

    * (1) an original Lexicon Reflex rack unit configured as a Lexicon JamMan

    * (1) 32 second JamMan RAM upgrade (installed)

    * (1) Power Supply

    * (1) JamMan Manual

    * (1) JamMan Front Panel Laminate

    * (1) Reflex EPROM

    * (1) Reflex Manual

    * (1) Reflex Reference Card

- These Lexicon devices are out of production and highly sought after.

- This unit is clean and in full working order.

- Some minor rack rash on the ears and some scratches on the faceplate but this is only cosmetic.

- If you have any questions, please email me at edmondson5 <at> comcast <dot> net.

Note: Since this device is based on the Lexicon Reflex hardware,

      only a single 3 button footswitch can be used for footswitch operation of either the JamMan or the Reflex.

      However, full MIDI control is still available for either device.

The price is $375 plus $15 shipping in US ($40 for overseas). I will refund your money if you're not happy with the device (item must be returned within 14 days).

Regards,

Bill