Re: FCB 101/RDP Question. I still don't get it.

Dear Kim,

Am over in Europe on tour and did stop by Edinburgh...

So.

When you are next in New York, you have a dram of Linkwood or Ardbeg, 16
year Cask Strength in your future.  Both of which you cannot get in the
states.  And though Lagavulin and Highland Park are both faves of mine as
well, Ardbeg comes from a place just a little higher on the globe and
therefore even a little peatier and smoky.

In any case, I owe you for the many years of good service anyway...

Todd

Chris, good move, this moved us right into the scotch looping conversation.
Which is always good...
T.

--
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C

Ph.    718 392-3773
Mob.   917 576-6166
Fax    419 781-5502

http://www.toddreynolds.com
http://www.ethelcentral.com

todd@toddreynolds.com
9175766166@vtext.com (155 characters or less)
AIM ID: toddreyn

VISIT ETHELšS BRAND NEW SITE ABOVE AND CHECK OUT THE TR JJ AND ETHEL TOUR
DATES, THE NEW BLOG, THE CONAN VIDEO AND MORE!