Phasmatodea and Plumerai, Raleigh NC USA, Friday June 24

Plumerai from Boston are on a short East Coast tour this week, and
I and fellow Loop-D listmember Adrian Likins are opening for Plumerai's
Raleigh NC show this Friday. We'll be playing as our dual Chapman Stick
(/guitar/theremin) looping instrumental improvisational soundscapes
group Phasmatodea. Thanks for your time.

Our usual complement of looping gear includes an Akai Headrush (version
1), Boss RC-20 LoopStation, and 2 E-H 16sec delay (reissues). Sometimes a
Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop Junky. Rarely an Electrix Repeater.