Postscript to Why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics

Title: Postscript to Why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics

My postscript to this thread and quoted response from the music review editor today:

"Your ability to speak intelligently on music is evident, and I would love for you to do a show or CD review yourself…"

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Gear setup: http://www.boisemusicians.com/gear.htm
Featured, Sold, or Downloadable on over 100 sites: http://www.boisemusicians.com/links.htm
Music & Video Catalogue: http://www.boisemusicians.com/catalogue.htm
37 Free downloadable songs in MP3 format: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/krispenhartung_music.htm
Music & Video Reviews: http://www.boisemusicians.com/reviews.htm

************************************************************************************************************************

Sorry to vent and display my artistic insecurity and defensiveness with my fellow looping comrades,
but I just have to share this. I guess I'm feeling alone in a world of non-improvisational dominant music.
This is why I'm starting to loath news paper music critics more and more. I wrote this email tonight and
posted it on my website:

http://www.boisemusicians.com/boiseweekly_review.htm

I'm starting to feel like Robert Fripp with my strung out and pedantic verbiage. Take this as you will,
but this guy pissed me off, and it will probably make me never submit a CD to a news paper ever again,
unless it has Britney Spears singing lead on it in the nude, with Paris Hilton on cello, and Pamela
Anderson on maracas (in cut-time). I probably over-reacted...oh well, such is the life of an obsessive-compulsive.

Kris