Zurich Loop Fest

 Dear European Loopers,
Both Michael "Scoots" Klobuchar and I are formulating plans for our trip to
the Zurich Lop Festival in late August, and since we both will be Europe
for
a little over a week after the festival ends, we are looking for other
possible playing engagements, places to visit, and hopefully someone to
offer us lodging while we are there. Michael flies out of Zurich on sept
7th
and I fly out on the 6th, which doesn't give us much time, but we were
hoping to perhaps fit in another City or Country or two. We are both clean,
well behaved adults who are surprisingly civilized for being Americans
(LOL/COL)! As of this writing, we have an apartment in Munich that has been
offered to us by a friend of my fathers, and I have tentative plans to be
in
London the weekend of the sept 3-4,  but we are weighing other
possibilities
as well.
Please excuse the intrusion on to the list with this announcement, and
please respond to me off list.
Thanks
Bill Walker
billwalker@baymoon.com