RE: Definitive List of Every Looper Ever Made

Boomerang
Boomerang Version 2.0
Line 6 DL-4
Line6 Dela Pro
Repeater
Repeater MK2

Echoplex
Echoplex Digital Pro +  Loop IV Aurisis software upgrade
Digitech RDS8000
Lexicon Jamman
DIgitech Giga Delay
DIgitech Loop Station

Boss RC-20 Loop Station
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station

Original tube/tape Echoplex with the erase heads disengaged for sound on
sound looping  (used in 1982 and I'm sure, earlier)
Roland RE 501 Chorus echo with the same approach
first primitive digital delays with infinite repeat...........a whole slew
of them.

Cassette and Reel to Reel Tape decks with circular tape loops spliced in.
Teac even made short tape loop cassettes commercially that we used.