Looping equipment list yawn...

I'm sorry but this thread is just boring, so so boring, listing every looper ever made...yawn...it sounds like a broken record (whoops there is another looper - a broken record)

I think that although we all share a common denominator - looping, the genres of music we create do vary.  This is the exciting part of this list, we all create different musical styles using similar equipment. I've always felt that the looping isn't more important than the music, the looping complements the creative process not dominates it.  So maybe we should be asking each other what styles we create and how we describe our music that we create?