Re: Looping equipment list yawn...

--- Nemoguitt@aol.com wrote:

> not one of the three that i mentioned were on the
> Tools page.....perhaps they are not loopers!?

My point was that an attempt has already been made to
assemble this sort of resource. Kim has vociferated
until the area between his chin and hairline has gone
cyanotic every time a well-meaning listmember has
started a spinoff looper list or spent time and energy
duplicating something that's already here.

-t-

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com