Re: Looping equipment list yawn...

Well I thought that since the page was not complete we
could just make a list here but I see that only a
handful of us care about that.  Also, did I say I
couldn't be bothered to do that?  I don't know
anything about how the site runs and I don't have
experience with most loopers so I couldn't review one
anyway.  It's a good site but no need to be such a
prick.

John

If you
> can't be bothered to do
> that, shut the fuck up and don't let the door hit
> your lazy ass on the way out.
>
> kim

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html