Website: www.jo-jena.com

Hi there!

My Name is Jo Jena and I´m a musician from Frankfurt, Germany.
You can download my guitar music at www.jo-jena.com for
free (the english text info still has to be edited by
a native speaker: but that follows soon, sorry for that). Well, I totally
fell in love with the GRM Shuffle Plug In and my t.c. delay, so on Files
like "drone II", "Drone III", "drone IV", "Nr.1 - 4"
(Soundscape Series), "instauration", "rhythm I", "rhythm IV"
and "heisse Luft" there is really a lot looping! I would be very happy to
reach more people interested in this topic with my music!
Thank you very much for your patience!

Sincerly Yours,

J.J.