Best Live Looping Festival in History

As a promoter/producer of  large and small live looping festivals,
I have to say that Swiss Looper/Promoter Bernhard Wagner has
planned the very best Live Looping Festival I have ever seen
coming up from  August 25th to 27th  in Zurich, Switzerland.

http://nosuch.biz/zhlf05

The bill is just stunning and I can't wait to go watch (and perform).

With 40 artists from 9 countries including most of the very top live
looping
artists that I have personally experienced from Scandinavia to Italy,
it is just a dream gig for anyone interested in all the different ways
live
looping
is manifested.

We have joked about the looping capitol of the world here at loopers
delight
in the past.    Zurich can make that claim with authority after this big
upcoming event.

If you can possibly get there to experience it,  you'll greatly thank
Bernhard
for all the hard work that he is putting in to make this a reality for the
first
time in Europe.

If you are new to live looping, it will be the best introduction to what
is
possible
that there is.  Despite the plethora of information available at this
wonderful website,
there is no substitute for seeing and hearing high caliber artists using
the
techniques and gear we
all spend so much time writing about.

Congratulations, Bernhard...............thanks for your hard work and
committment.
You have planned an amazing, groundbreaking event!

yours,

Rick Walker