Re: Definitive List of Every Looper Ever Made

One of the oddities of this new online forum type of communication is
that it requires 'oldbies' to act as teachers for the 'newbies'.
While this may have been the norm in small village communities in the
distant past, the simple fact of the matter is that in our modern day
to day lives most of us are not accustomed to teaching others or to
cultivating the requisite patience.  Compound that with the impersonal
nature of the medium and all too often you find curt rudeness
prevails.

I'm sure we've all heard the reminder that we were all newbies once.
A little compasion and kindness can go a long way here.

Todd