Re:   Doug's gratuitous introspective.... / Live Insect Looping?

Kris,

I've recorded crickets and edited a loop sample to play on my SP-303.
I used it in in a performance at Y2K2 (or Y2K3) I think. Does that count?
I suppose you could buy those little cricket cages that they sell for bait
fishing and fill 'em with all sorts of bugs and stuff. I prefer to go out on
a summer evening and listen to the bugs and frogs and birds do their
thing unconfined. As a mater of fact I think I hear my patio hammock
calling me right now (heheh) . . . that and a tall glass of icewater.

Cheers,

Ted