RE: Best Live Looping Festival in History

Dear Rick

Thank you very much for this flattering estimation!

Of course the Zurich Loopfestival wouldn't be possible without all the the
great loopfestivals that preceded it! (I've listed them at the bottom of
the
site)

BTW: There is also an easier to memorize URL to the festival:
http://loopfestival.com

Thank you
Bernhard