RE: Website: www.jo-jena.com

I'm listenign to Nr.3 now....very captivating and intriguing.  Nice job,
J.J.  Are you using a glass slide on that song?  You manage to produce
some tones and a feel that I don't hear too often, not just in looping
music, but in music in general...either because it is 3:36am here in the
US for me, or for other reasons, your music is very calming,  yet
thought-mood provoking.

...just now getting to Rhythm 'n Drones....beautifully clean guitar on the
first tune...almost a "jazz" tone.   I'll think of your music this evening
at my gig where I'll be playing the tablas over my guitar loops.  I'll be
inventing of some ways on the spot to lay down soundscapes so that I can
set the guitar down, sit on the floor, and solo on the tablas.

Would you mind telling us what sort of instruments and gear you are using?
 I'm surprised not to see your name at the Loopfestival Zürich.

I'll be adding you to my favorite loopers list on my website.

Cheers,

Kris
www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com