Best moving grafix from mp3 playback (was: Re: programs that "create" music for you (was: Live Insect Looping?)

On Jun 29, 2005, at 13:19, Ben wrote:

> moving lights" (scanner, robocolor,...) that follow the music.
> IMHO, it's more interresting to listen to a tune in WinAmp with the
> visualization turned on.

Hey, Ben... yuou should really check out Sonique! It gives the best
moving graphics but runs only under Windows. Version 1.96 is still
better than the newer beta. Download at http://sonique.lycos.com/ .
Also be sure to download the best visual plug-ins from the archive. I
wish I had "SoftWindows" on this Mac only to run Sonique! ;-)

per