RE: Website: www.jo-jena.com

This is interesting. I could never let go of a rig that supported me in
creating the kind of sounds you did! But since you're going back to the
guitar, I'd love to hear examples of that, too, if it's possible.

> Still
> I´m very much interested
> in looping and odd meters. Generally, I - personally! not generally - do
> not
> believe in live electronic. Live I prefer improvising
> with bandmates (regularly, jazz - wise). I prefer jamming with others in
> studio environment (with
> lots of techniques), but the useable structures in my work were at about
> 10
> Percent of the Material.
> In traditional Improvisation, it is even more. And when composing (I lack
> the skills, to be honest)
> I believe in 100 Percent. Accidents and spontaneous inventions are
> interesting, but you never know, when it comes, and this is not, what an
> audience payed the price for (to play "hazard").

This is an interesting point of view. I actually think that the audience
WILL pay for this! Of course there's a risk. But the artist takes the same
risk as the audience.
You have a pretty harsh selection policy if what you published is 10% of
the
original material!
But I'm convinced that, at a live performance, if you're focussed and
manage
to focus the audience, too, and draw from the emerging energy, the sound
will be far beyond those 10%, even beyond 100% ;).

And thank you, Kris and others, for pointing the attention to Jo's music! I
was going to listen to it, but not so soon ;)

Bernhard