Re: (acoustic guitar) Website: www.jo-jena.com

In my experience a simple pre-amp can go a long way to warming up the
piezo sounds.  I bought myself a Fishman Pro EQ Platinum and love it.
(http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/src=SearchDex/search/detail/base_pid/303132)

It's got a 4-band eq (low, sweepable-mid, high, & "brilliance") plus a
little compressor, phase switch, etc.  I run my Takamine classical
through it as well as my Parker's piezos & my Ovation.  In an
afternoon of tweaking I was able to get clear natural sounds from the
classical & accoustic and shape up the Parker's peizos so that they
actually sound like an accoustic as well.  For serious recording I
still drop a mic in front of the guitar and blend that in, but the
Fishman will get you 90% of the way there all by itself.

Of course, the other requisite is good amplification.  You need full
range and a guitar amp won't cut it for accoustics & classicals.  I
put together a little 150W stereo PA from Carvin and love that too.
Quite a bit to carry around though.

Hope this helps,
Todd