Re: The newest Loop-Music I've bought is...

Thank you so much Bob,
your words made my day happier. you might want to check the new CD
it's called "ask no lies" and it's freshly released under the name of Rob
Steady at 12rec, small German netlabel:
http://www.12rec.net/release_robsteady_019.htm - some people seem to find
that new EP too disorienting but i hope you'll find smth for you

ps: i'm reading the acoustic guitar/piezo thread with a lot of attention ;)

Stéphane Obadia
http://www.clumsybeats.org   |