RE: (acoustic guitar) Website: www.jo-jena.com

thank you so much for all the precious infos, now i must digest all this.
do you think it's more affordable to get a good pickup system and adapt it
on my actual guitar or to buy a nylonstrings guitar with a good system
already installed in it?
another question: do some of you happen to play directly on the venue's
speakers? sounds risky to me but it's hard to travel by plane with the
kind of amplification you recommend ;)

Stéphane Obadia
http://www.clumsybeats.org   |