Re: what about patchbay ?

Have you looked at the Behringer UltraLink?

Tony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 12:48 PM
Subject: what about patchbay ?

Hi loopers,
I'm now back after a travel (desired for yeras and years) in Andalucia and a
"bath" of flamenco music.
I know it may sounds strange for a keyboardist, as I am, and for a looper
(generally an electronic-technologic musician), but, I've ever loved the
rythm and the complexity of that music.

Apart this (it's just to share...) I know there are lot of you in this list
having a big knowledge about mixers and connection systems.
And as you know there may be a lot of methods to send the "played" signal
into a loop machine (bus, alternate outs, out sends, etc...)
What I'd like to know is if "patchbay" (like behringer products)
are usefull for connect 2 or 3  stereo loop-machines, receiving the "played " signal
from a source.

What about ?
Thanks in advantage for your suggestions.

Fabio