Re: Re:Re: what about patchbay ?

Thanks for the heads-up, Miko. I did a search, and it appears he did a
mod to the SM82 whereby he turned the pan pots into additional aux
sends. I imagine that meant he had to somehow split the stereo aux out
into two individual mono signal streams so that the aux fader could
control one and the pan pot could control the other. I may have to
perform additional Google searches to find out how to go about this
and determine whether it's worth modifying a $400 mixer (particularly
with my sever lack of electronics skills) for my situation.

Incidentally, here's DT's messages about it:

http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/199910/msg00391.html
and
http://www.loopersdelight.com/LDarchive/199910/msg00412.html

Cheers,