RE: Changing EDP Parameters via MIDI

> you wanna be no. 1 experimenter?

You're scaring me, man...

> try this,

>program your FCB to also send prog change on the button presses.

> so the button for "Insert=SUB" also send the prog change for the
preset with Quant=8th ..and all the others have prog change for the
preset with Quant=OFF

>Now, if the FCB1010 sends prog change before noteOn (and I'm pretty
sure it does) you're in with a chance that you get exactly what you want
without any more buttons used up.

>...no guarantees though, I don't know if the EDP will respond as hoped.

I may give it a try...although now, it is quicker for me to put some
preset program changes in my second bank of my FCB. I can quickly go
back and forth between bank 2 to change a preset, and Bank 1 to do my
normal note send looping stuff.  Heck, using the EDP control panel isn't
that painful for changing a preset..

Kris