Re: It's not Purple, it's Blue!

OK, Archie Bunker.

mark sottilaro <marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
They may as well have called it a Loopopadopolar
rather than a "JamMan." for all it resembles the
original design and intent of the JamMan. No feedback
control takes a looper off my list of things to get
and as a big fan of the original JamMan, I consider it
false advertising to name something as different as
this new box is to the classic looper.

Doesn't matter that color it is, but if it won't sync
to a MIDI clock or give me some sort of feedback
control, it isn't a JamMan.

Mark