Re: Augustus Loop, now with better MIDI sync

Hi Per,

glad you like the new update!

I've really not changed anything more than I mentioned in the release
notes. If you're finding improvements in other area, then I guess
that's either coincidence, or maybe like you say now the sync
features are working better the rest of it 'feels' better too.