Re: Boss DD-5/6 marketing rant (was RE: Promo Event last Wednesday, July 13th documented)

you are absolutely right Bernhard Boss has gone
backwards,I tried the dd-6 and was really
dissapointed,unpractical and somehow it sounds a bit
more steril,but the DL-4 has all those wonderful
functions,the problem is switching between delay mode
and loop mode,thats why i want to have a separate
compact delay pedal.
reading your web got me also curious to check out the
vesta delay...perfect drones with it, wow i want one!
Luis

=== message truncated ===

www.luis-angulo.com