masterin: was -- Re: 10 new pieces posted

A few articles that talk about mastering that may be interesting to you.

Mastering From the Trenches
By Myles Boisen - Feb 1, 2005 12:00 PM
http://emusician.com/mag/emusic_mastering_trenches/

Mastering Your Music
Why You Need it, Where to Get it, and How to Make the Most of it.
by The G-Man - NARIP.com and Immedia Wire Service, Posted Jan. 2004
http://www.musicbizacademy.com/articles/gman_mastering.htm

STROTHER BULLINS discusses various aspects of mastering with five
accomplished engineers, located in five different, bustling markets.
http://www.audiomedia.com/redesign-2003/regional-issues/issue-usa/2003/2003-09/html/us-0903-masteringminds/0903-masteringminds.htm

Enjoy!

David Kirkdorffer