Looper's Delight Archive Top (Search)
Looper's Delight Home
Mailing List Info

Re: SF looper seeks occasional sync buddy(s).

Mark,

In a message dated 7/25/05 11:40:55 AM, marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net writes:

http://www.zerocrossing.net/music.html

I wish I didn't live so far away. I dig some of your new tracks up there,
especially "War WithOceania." Is that a Richard Burton clip from 1984?
Cool!!! The other "Evangelical" and "Civil Defense Authority" verbal
components were waaaaay funny.

Best regards,

tEd kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???