Re: Drum-machine song construction tips?

Another great feature of the MPC1000 is being able to
record on the fly and overdub your own sounds,just set
up the bars and voilá you are also looping with it!
(you could trigger this features with a midi foot
controller but i havent tried it).
what i like is that is as compact as a laptop and
kinderleicht to use.Its very robust and has a great
feel.What i dislike about it is saving the projects,i
think this guys were on dope when they designed this
feature! the manual is terrible but the akai forums
are great.I also dont like having to load the project
before a gig but there is a function called autoload
for lazy bastards like me which does it for you when
you turn it on.All in all is a great baby to use live
or produce with and you might find it on ebay like a
did for a reasonable price.i sold my Boss drum machine
and i dont miss it because is free to download as
well!
check out here all the vintage beat boxes you can
dowload for free
http://www.akaipro.com/arc_kotw.html

Luis

--- mark sottilaro <marksottilaro@sbcglobal.net>