RE: delurking (lifeless guitar tone) (for loops?)

not to mention the scofield sound....he uses them.
http://www.johnscofield.com/equip.html

k-

From: Timothy Mungenast [mailto:mungenast@earthlink.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 7:15 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: re:delurking (lifeless guitar tone) (for loops?)

The Rat *is* a very cost-effective, durable pedal that can give you the Mahavishnu "Inner Mounting Flame" tone or the Fripp tone with very little trouble. Just remember that when the footswitch gets dirty, the pedal acts as if it's time to throw it away, but a few clicks of the switch (to clear out the crud) straigtens things out nicely.
Sonic Wa,
Tim