Von: nico spahni [mailto:nicosp@gmx.net]
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Juli 2005 09:25
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: switching plugins with a foot controller

I'm looking for a midi foot controller to control plugins (Mac OSX
Audio Units) in live performances. I'll mainly need to switch the
plugins on/off (bypass function), one or two real time controllers
(expression pedals) would be handy, too. Does anyone need foot
controllers for similar purposes? What type of controller should I look
for?

Best

Nico