copy loop or perhaps next loop or some combo of the two ?

Here is what i want to do...

I want to create a loop, we'll call it LoopA

Then used LoopCopy=timing to set my next 2 loops to be the same time.

Then use NextLoop to switch to LoopB, build the loop up a bit.

Ok, so far i think this is all possible, here is what i am not sure i
can do, looking for help...

I want to then copy LoopA and LoopB to the 3rd space making it Loop C.
 These of course wil be layered, and should already be synced.

So have a I stumped the Echoplex ?

Adam Malliet