Re: pedal abuse (was sitar)

> > What other pedals are you guys using for purposes  other than their
manufacturers intended? (Musical  purposes, I mean...)

I have used the original EH microsynth pedal as a processor on ditial drum
machines liek the TR707, etc for years. The Fuzz, filter, and backward
envelope make sterile sounds not only breathe but moan and groan :)

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.