Goodbye, Richard

Richard,

Thanks so much for spending some of your precious time and energy with us
here. You helped make the Looper's Delight community a better place to
visit, and we are going to miss you. I've enjoyed our many emails and
conversations at NAMM and various loop festivals, and I will remember your
wisdom, talent, intellect, generosity, and humor always.

In your memory I've created the ultimate Looper's Delight search link for
Dr. Richard Zvonar, PhD:

http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/wilma_glimpse/LDarchive?query=zvonar%2Casterion&Search=Search&errors=0&maxfiles=5000&maxlines=0&.cgifields=lineonly&.cgifields=restricttofiles&.cgifields=filelist&.cgifields=partial&.cgifields=case

For those of you today, or in the future, who don't know who Richard is,
here is your opportunity to find out. Click this link now, do your own
research (as Richard would ask), and come back to us with what you've
learned.

Goodbye Richard,

kim