Re: Product reviews (was pedal abuse (was sitar))

You're damn right, Mark! But THAT is the fun part reading HC reviews;
learning about people. ;-)  It never stops to fascinates me how
precisely different musicians (singers, guitarists, drummers etc)
tend to fall into certain  psycho/socio-logical groupings.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)