From: hazard factor [mailto:artists@hazardfactor.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:47 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: AW: Behringer FCB 1010 or Digital Music Ground Control?

One thing to consider, and it is a big thing- someone on the FCB1010
Yahoo group made a PC editor that is wonderful. He had no help from
Behringer. Programming the FCB by hand is something you'd want to do in
stages, as it results in serious wrist (or ankle) pain- several button
presses for each preset. With the editor, complex presets can be
stitched in no time at all. It is a wonderful tool and certainly needed
if you use an FCB and a PC.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com