MARK YOUR CALENDERS: Two Improvisational Looping Web-Based Performances (August 17 - Times Below)

Title: Message
Hello All -

Now that I have the technology figured out and tested, I have decided to stream at least one web-based performance (WBP) a month from my home studio, and more if I'm not streaming my live gigs at WI-FI enabled venues.  Also look out for some of my fellow musicians from Boise, Idaho (USA) sitting in with me in a performance in the near future!

Here are the details of my first pair of official improvisational looping WBPs!

"Looper's Lunch" and "Lights Out with Looping" Web-Based Performances

45 minutes of live improvisational looping streamed to the web in real-time

Who: Me (Krispen Hartung) on acoustic guitar & sitar, percussion, and vocals

When: Wednesday, August 17 at...

Where: http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")

Availability: The performance will be limited to 30 listening seats, so it is a first come first serve basis (if you can't get in, keep trying in case someone drops out)

Real-Time Feedback
To provide real-time feedback to me while I perform, you may send instant messages to me using the Yahoo, MSN, AOL, or ICQ instant messengers, sent to the following user names / IDs:

System Requirements

Users can listen to SHOUTcast on a variety of platforms and players (e.g. Windows Media Player, MusicMatch, etc). Recommended players are as follows:

Please don't hesitate to email with any questions regarding system requirements, performance times, or stream access.

Krispen Hartung
Improvisational / Avant-Garde Looping Guitarist
http://www.krispenhartung.com
info@krispenhartung.com / 208-724-5603
Subscribe to email list: krispenhartung-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Communication tool Entertainment arts United states
Idaho United state army United state coin

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 10.0 MIMEDIR//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20050817T180000Z
DTEND:20050817T190000Z
LOCATION:http://216.12.162.58:9030/
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:0
UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E0080000000090AFB67D319DC5010000000000000000100
 0000034BBCB82A777B74199219111B19B86D0
DTSTAMP:20050810T042813Z
  Performances \n\n45 minutes of live improvisational looping streamed to
  the web in real-time \n\nWho: Me (Krispen Hartung) on acoustic guitar &
  sitar \nWhen: Wednesday\, August 17 at... \n\n*       11am US Pacific\,
12pm US
  Mountain\, 1pm US Central\, 2pm US Eastern\, 7pm (London)\, 8pm
  (Stockholm/Rome/Paris) \n*    4pm US Pacific\, 5pm US Mountain\, 6pm US
  Central\, 7pm US Eastern\, 12am (London)\, 1am (Stockholm/Rome/Paris)
  \n\nWhere: http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")
  \n\nAvailability: The performance will be limited to 30 listening seats\,
  so it is a first come first serve basis.\n \nReal-Time Feedback \n\nTo
  provide real-time feedback to me while I perform\, you may send instant
  messages to me using the Yahoo\, MSN\, AOL\, or ICQ instant messengers\,
  sent to the following user names / IDs:\n*    Yahoo Messenger:
kris_hartung
  \n*   MSN Messenger: kris.hartung@hp.com \n*  AOL Messenger (AIM):
  krispenhartung \n*    ICQ: 272583693 \n\nSystem Requirements \n\nUsers
can
  listen to SHOUTcast on a variety of platforms and players (e.g. Windows
  Media Player\, MusicMatch\, etc). Recommended players are as follows:
  \n\n* Windows users should use Winamp
  <http://www.winamp.com/winamp/download> . \n* Mac users should use Audion
  <http://www.panic.com/ppack/audion/index.html> . \n*  Linux/X Windows
  users should use XMMS <http://www.xmms.org> . \n\n\n\n\n
SUMMARY:"Looper's Lunch" and "Lights Out with Looping" Web-Based
  Performance
PRIORITY:5
CLASS:PUBLIC
BEGIN:VALARM
TRIGGER:-PT15M
ACTION:DISPLAY
END:VALARM
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook 10.0 MIMEDIR//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20050817T230000Z
DTEND:20050818T000000Z
LOCATION:http://216.12.162.58:9030/
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:0
UID:040000008200E00074C5B7101A82E00800000000C07E9AA9319DC5010000000000000000100
 000001872B31D6A68674CA3CBE72CD462E95A
DTSTAMP:20050810T042827Z
  Performances \n\n45 minutes of live improvisational looping streamed to
  the web in real-time \n\nWho: Me (Krispen Hartung) on acoustic guitar &
  sitar \n\nWhen: Wednesday\, August 17 at... \n*       11am US Pacific\,
12pm US
  Mountain\, 1pm US Central\, 2pm US Eastern\, 7pm (London)\, 8pm
  (Stockholm/Rome/Paris) \n*    4pm US Pacific\, 5pm US Mountain\, 6pm US
  Central\, 7pm US Eastern\, 12am (London)\, 1am (Stockholm/Rome/Paris)
  \n\nWhere: http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")
  \n\nAvailability: The performance will be limited to 30 listening seats\,
  so it is a first come first serve basis. \n\nReal-Time Feedback \n\nTo
  provide real-time feedback to me while I perform\, you may send instant
  messages to me using the Yahoo\, MSN\, AOL\, or ICQ instant messengers\,
  sent to the following user names / IDs:\n\n*  Yahoo Messenger:
  kris_hartung \n*      MSN Messenger: kris.hartung@hp.com \n*  AOL
Messenger
  (AIM): krispenhartung \n*     ICQ: 272583693 \n\nSystem Requirements
  \n\nUsers can listen to SHOUTcast on a variety of platforms and players
  (e.g. Windows Media Player\, MusicMatch\, etc). Recommended players are
  as follows: \n\n*     Windows users should use Winamp
  users should use XMMS <http://www.xmms.org> . \n\n\n\n\n\n