Re: line 6 echo pro(batteries?)

Good lookin out Todd. Wall wart ya say?Sheesh, i knew it... No piggnose for me, I got one a them roland "micro" cubes.Little fucker sounds pretty sweet!Best 100 bucks i ever spent,(not counting the sheet of king tut back in 83)decent amp modleing, I use the blackface amp but the acoustic amp is cool, but not as loud...The rectifier and overdrivin  mod's seem to have a touch sensitive feel with not badd feedback even tho im playing a 12 string acoustic thru it, I never play dirty anymore but i had to mess around with it..You get a choice of sides +chorus/flange/phase/tremello.+ a master delay/reverb.I like the reverb.Good battries (6 aa's)love you long time,bout 20 hours full volume/dollor store batteries work just fine too(half the price yet last more than half as long) the fuji ones...
My only gripe is when you plug in the line out/headphone jack the speaker disengages so ya cant daisy~chain em ..easy fix but a swich would have been nice;)      id like to have about 20 of em hooked up like an az all around me in a cropcircle of canabis(pink floydian style)     hope i didnt stray too far off subject....scary visionary.
Todd Pafford <calenlas@gmail.com> wrote:
Boomerang is powered by a wall wart. Just curious, what are you using
for amplification? Pignose?

Todd