Re: [LOOP] Re: Digitech Jamman Yahoo forum...

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, mark sottilaro wrote:

> Has it even shipped yet?  I'd like to hear a review
> from someone.
>
> Mark

I saw one in the local Sam Ash store at the beginning of last week,
and someone on this or the repeater list wrote earlier this week he'd
received it from zzounds already. So they've at least started shipping.

regards,
Steve B
Phasmatodea    http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Subscape Annex http://www.subscapeannex.com/