Message from Richard Zvonar's sister

Hi Looper's Delight folks-

I received a nice email from Richard Zvonar's sister, Dorie Griggs. She
read the many tributes that people have posted for Richard here at
Looper's
Delight, and was quite grateful. She says:

"I visited the Loopers Delight web site and read some of the tributes to
Rich.  He was such a special brother.  It is comforting to know so many of
his peers also saw his true self.

I've been in touch with the American Composers Forum – LA chapter.  In
addition to the donations Pam requested in his memory we are donating to
the acf/LA since they were a big part of his community.  They may have a
function in his honor sometime this Fall which we hope to attend."

If you are interested, the info for making a donation in Richard's memory:

American Composers Forum
P.O. Box 29217
Los Angeles, CA 90029-0217

When more information is available about the ACF function in Richard's
honor, we will post it here to let people know.

thanks,
kim