Re: REMINDER: Two Improvisational Looping Web-Based Performances(August 17 - Times Below)

Yes - I enjoyed Krispen's concert yesterday via Shoutcast, too.

The 96KHz rate yielded terrific fidelity, and the stream was pretty
solid - there were a few dropouts, but this could easily have been my
DSL service, which has been less robust than usual lately.

The performance was great and included some very interesting loopage and
synthage.  An international real-time event!

I'm very interested in how the technology behaves in the planned remote
performances, too.

Dan Ash
White Plains, NY