Re: [LOOP] Digitech Jamman - 3 Second Minimum Loop

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005, ken@dangerlog.com wrote:

> Here is an interesting point about the new Digitech Jamman. Is it just
>me,
> or is this an issue?

I noticed this problem right off, and have the same problem with my Boss
RC-20 LoopStation. I also like to use short blip-like loops at times,
which is why I keep my Akai Headrush E1 in my signal chain for that
purpose.

best,
Steve B
Phasmatodea     http://www.phasmatodea.net/