Re: one more try..the loop and nothing but the loop

You need a little mixer with two aux sends--send your instrument feed
to channel one, set the looper to 100% wet, put it in the effects
send, and send the return to channel two.    Send channel two to your
aux 2 and have that be the monitor mix for your drummer.