major new Augustus Loop version

Hi,

first of all, hello to all of you I met at the Zürich loopfest! I
thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Thanks and congratulations to
Bernhard for organising it.

Secondly - I've just released a new version of my looping software,
Augustus Loop, which you can read about and download from here:
http://www.collective.co.uk/expertsleepers/augustusloop.html

While it remains based around a tape-delay paradigm, I've added a
feature to let you change the delay time (per delay tap) smoothly
without the "tape head sliding along the tape" effects. I'm quite
excited about this feature as it opens up a lot of performance
features e.g. loop multiply/divide.

Lastly a reminder that I'm always glad to hear suggestions for new
features & improvements.

cheers,
os.

os@collective.co.uk