Re: flexible looper in small package

I would certainly like to add that I don't think Jesse
meant any offence, I merely wanted to point out these
tools can still have a use.

Now, i've been looping with my gear for a while but i
am starting to notice you guys talking of having
feedback control. would anyone care to explain this to
me, in as simple terms as possible. i've tried
searching but i only find references to it, not an
actual, simple description...

Thank you
-david