RE: Echoplex Footpedal not responding

Funny example: I setup my Behringer to control my EDPs, and was all
jacked because I could do half speed, etc....in fact, Travis, I was
playing at Smokey Mountain Pizza the week after you. I started to plug
in my MIDI cable into the Behringer and it jammed....#$&!@*!$!  Spent 20
minutes trying to figure it out, sweating bullets, and luckily had my
EDP controller with me. However, I had to spend another 5 minutes
bringing up an email on my laptop with the settings to program my EDP
back to work with the EDP controller....sweating even more bullets, like
a Gatling gun, in fact.  At this point, the thought swimmed across my
mind for a nano-second...if I only had my old Boss RC-20 or Boomerang
right now. I said this as my laptop rebooted and played the Microsoft
Windows intro sound at a freakin' 120 db through my PA...scared the shit
out of me and the audience...almost made me sick, in fact, because that
sound just makes me think of work. :)  Then the EDPs were acting up big
time...when I hit the record button to end/start a loop, it would make a
huge leap in volume, again, scaring the shit out of me and the
audience....odd bug with the EDPs, actually.  I fixed it after powering
down and up the EDPs one more time.  Okay, I'm 20 minutes into the gig,
and I am so discombobulated that I lose all my creative inspiration and
end up playing boring jazz progressions for the remainder of the set,
noodling over those as I curse under my breath.....JUST to get me to my
set break. Ahhhhh....gulped down a few free pints of dark beer, sat
down, and all is a peace with the world. Let the real improv begin!!!
I'll teach you gear....loop this shit.

Cripes, I love EDPs and looping.

Kris