Re: edp

Shane is the guy who fixes EDP's, and I've had very good experiences
with him.  I don't know his business relationship with Gibson, but he
can be reached at:

shane@britishaudioservice.com

If the EDP becomes an essential part of your performance approach, I
recommend buying at least one spare when you can afford it.

Best of luck,

Travis