From: Bernhard Wagner LD [mailto:loopdelightml@nosuch.biz]
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 8:08 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: FW: andy butler's new live-looping cd

Hi Kris,

Thanks a lot for your interest and for buying the "SYNCED!" CD!

There are so many loopfestival-related mails I should send but seeing a
promotion opportunity I respond: I don't have prior-"SYNCED!" solo CDs
out but one that just came out: http://nosuch.biz/fourthNight

There's a duo CD out on burning shed with Michael Bearpark
(http://pedaltone.com, website still under construction) Until it
appears on burning shed this CD can be bought from Michael (UK) or
myself.

There's more live material around from last year that still waits to be
put on CD. And if I'm lucky, there will be some pretty recent duo
stuff... I'll let you know.

Will you be at the Y2K5? I could bring some cds then.

Thank you very much!
Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz