Re: multiply -> reverse question

At 09:46 AM 9/9/2005, Dennis Montgomery wrote:
>  I went back to the EDP manual to learn some new 'multiply' tricks last
> night.  I was trying the alternative ending of following a multiply with
> reverse (described on page 5-33) but couldn't get it to work.  I'd go
> into multiply mode and hit reverse, but the multiply would just keep
> running adding new cycles.  I tried triggering both from the footswitch
> and my midi controller but no go.  Other multiply alternate endings were
> working for me just fine.  Any ideas?

Hi Dennis-

I could tell you that "it works fine here" but that may not help you much,
other than to let you know that it is possible to do what you want to do.

Perhaps you can tell us some more about what parameters you have set,
which
version of Loop are you using (LoopIV, LoopIII v5.0, something older,
etc.)? This will help a lot to get your problem sorted out.

kim